– Support a diverse slate of channel branding initiatives across a broad range of formats including on-air promos, show opens, print advertising and off-air promotion, digital marketing, consumer marketing and integrated marketing
– without daily oversight from the SVP on 3rd party productions as well as supervise internal productions
– Provide advice and become a key partner in the creative development phase to ensure that the creative vision is delivered and produced successfully while meeting all creative, operational, and financial targets.
– Manage the production team and resources with a particular focus on the development and successful implementation of standards and process. This includes but is not limited to team assignments, project timelines, budgets, reporting, establishing clear targets and goals, working with various department heads across multiple groups, vendors, contractors, and outside production companies.
– Be a great partner in the creative process while also holding their own with key conversations which drive productions
– Be a great partner to BALA and Finance to come up with creative solutions that benefit the bottom line while still satisfying the Creative needs
– Manage two staff Line Producers as well as project based hires
– Develop and delegate projects to the staff Line Producers to help evolve, grow and motivate staff for professional development.
– Support Creative Executives by helping them to better manage costs and productions
– Manage, evolve and enhance internal and external relationships for efficient and effective productions across all departments under the channel.
– Facilitate strong relationships with 3rd party production counterparts to enhance collaboration and a working alliance to produce quality content.
– Roll out new company initiatives/programs and ensure they are understood and enforced
– Keep up knowledge of new technologies/formats that impact our productions and budgets
– High tolerance for a constantly changing environment and proven ability to demonstrate the ability to be a pro-active team player.
– Demonstrate the ability to be a diplomatic, yet an impactful communicator
– Proven ability to work autonomously with 3rd party productions and supervise internal productions.
– Proven ability to be a problem solver yielding a savings per project, while presenting innovative ideas.
– Must come equipped with Network experience/perspective based on current and/or recent experience.
– Proven experience functioning in a Production Management/Operations capacity within a large network, can be coupled with some Production experience.
– Must understand various forms of On-Air creative process, inclusive of: Promo’s & Commercials. (print campaigns, promo’s, post production etc)
– Experience with Union, guidelines and how they effect a show’s shoot or budget, etc.
– Must have proven experience managing budgets, staff, vendors and experience managing expectations of various stakeholders.
– Proven experience working fluidly with various departments and groups at all levels.
– Must be flexible travel; set locations vary per show.